? ??????????????God is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (381 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 32376 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Your Plans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (44 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3569 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Healed? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 11, 2009

ROAR Giantsssss~!!!!!


I'm confused when I read your word
I'm confused by all it's promises
I'm confused cause I see myself
and I don't find them Lord

I'm confused where is the love
I'm confused by my indifference
I'm confused cause I'm not aching
for you and the lost oh Lord

So take us by you hand
Lead us to your love
show us your holiness
bring revival Lord

I'm confused when I see the church
I'm confused by how we're living
I'm confused cause we don't have
all that is written Lord

I'm confused when I feel my heart
I'm confused - it's not torn apart
I'm confused cause it must be broken
but it's still solid Lord

This song really breaks my heart when i heard it. Why do we Christians are so confuse and passive about everything? Aren't we suppose to be the salt and the light in this world, bringing the losts back to their shepherd? At times we tend to loose out stand, wondering why do we have to go through those high and low where non-believers are happy going on with their life without God.

For me, the part that touches me so deeply is where it says that "I'm confused cause I'm not aching for you and the lost oh Lord". It hurts me when i realise that i dont have enough burden for the lost. I used to think i do, but after listening to Ps.Judy where he told us about how his church members have the passion towards those lost soul in their country. That moment i thought, "oh man...why my heart is not aching, why is it not killing me to know that they will be going to hell for lifetime suffering". And then i realised, am just being too selfish. Am just living in my own safety zone without wanting to step out and fight with Goliath!

Gosh!!! Don't just concentrate on those people you know only! Yes, we should start from those around us, those near us. But how about those passerby? Do they have a Christian friend that dies to bring them to Christ? If they do, then its a good news. If they don't, then we are holding responsibility to them. WHY you? Its just plain easy...no passerby is just a plain passerby in your life. Everyone that you see and get to know with is an arrangement, is a purpose from God. And that is why, that Mr. A passes infront of you instead of others. Get me?

So yea...ROAR hard Giantsssssss~!!!!!! Roar for our nation, roar for the whorld!!! Roar till the core of the earth is being broken down!!!!! Amen


-J-

0 comments: