? ??????????????God is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (381 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 32376 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Your Plans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (44 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3569 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Healed? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The DAY starts with a MORNING PRAYER


Hello thr, my fellow friends, brothers and sisters in Christ.

I wanna share something that happened to me today and yesterday.

As you know from the previous post,
I've shared my personal shame exp.
So from the day after I start commit my time to the Lord.

Yesterday is the day,
it is also a day that I need to get up early to do my final revision,
so after I woke up I straight take the morning bath.

While bathing I pray, I kneel down and start to pray in bath room because there is no other room for me to be alone than the bath room in my house. So I prayed and commited all the study stress and burden to the Lord.

The next time I when to study.
It was stressful because I need to revise all back for final check.
So to shorten the story , I do revision but din't manage to memorize all becoz too many and came back at night
bath and sleep after a day of revision.

So come the day of exam, today !
I woke up as usually,
except for one thing that is I seek for God
once I woke up like yesterday.
My heart were so long to-be with Jesus anywhr and anytime.I prayed at the same venue too.

So I prayed and when to exam hall.
"POP", miracles happened !
It Do ! so real happened in me.

The exam paper seem so easy,
at 1st I thought is the lecture lower down the level of exam so they gave easy question but after exam,
I discuss with my friend and found out that those normally very elite in class de course mate said: Hey, I think I lost alot marks coz I dunno.

Then I realize in that sudden that,
is God who being help me all along my study and revision yesterday even that time seem like nothing extraordinary happened.
WooHoo~~~....
ROAAAAAAARHX ... Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ !!

You see bro and sis,
when you willing to sacrifies your time for Lord, HE also will do HIS part !!
GET iT ??

I know the Lord loves me when I kneel in my bath room .. xD ..

God can do miracles on a sinner like me,
so can you !!!
wooohOOOO !!!

-Iain-

0 comments: