? ??????????????God is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (381 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 32376 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Your Plans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (44 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3569 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Healed? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

Bible promises!

你說:「我累了。」
神說:「我讓你休息。 」(太11:28-30)
You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

你 說:「沒有人愛我。」
神 說:「我愛你。」 (約 3:16 & 約 3:34)
You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34)

你說:「我做不下去了。」
神說:「我的恩典 夠你支持下去。」
(林後 12:9 & 詩 91:15)
You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

你說:「我想不通。」
神說:「我引領你前行。 」(箴 3:5-6)
You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

你說:「我做不到。」
神說:「你什麼都做得到 。」(腓 4:13)
You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)


你說:「我不配。」
神說:「你配。」 (林後 9:8)
You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

你說:「這麼做不 值得。」
神說:「做了,你馬上就會覺得 值得了。」 (羅 8:28)
You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)

你說:「我無法原諒自己。」
神說:「我原諒你。」 (約壹 1:9 & 羅 8:1)
You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

你說:「我是窮苦的。」
神說:「我供應你一切所需。」 ( 腓 4:19)
You say: "I'm poor"
God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

你說:「我害怕。」
神說:「我所賜給你的不是膽怯的心。」 (提後 1:7)
You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

你說:「我常常在擔憂、受挫。」
神說:「放下你的重擔,我為你承擔。」 ( 彼後 5:7)
You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)




-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes we only focus on the problems but forgot about what GOD has told us, there are more than 3000 promises GOD has given us and yet we still afraid of the problem when GOD has promise us that HE will take care of it, we easily believe what has been told in the newspaper but we doubt what GOD said in the bible, i pray that everyone who read this "GOD please strengthen Your children, we know we are not alone in this land, give us strength so that we can hold on to the day we meet You, lead us through every problem we are facing, we know that there will always be storm and thunder but GOD you are our anchor, amen"

-wj-

0 comments: