? ??????????????God is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (381 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 32376 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Your Plans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (44 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3569 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Healed? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Peace in mind

i'm so happy i finish my assignment and got the time to check for the blog, just want to share something that comes out from my heart today, i saw my mum, she injured her finger, and her knee is keep aching her for a long time, my heart is so sad when i c that but couldnt do anything to help her, but deep in my heart there is some1 who told gave me peace, i just feeel very grateful and wan to share this, i knew that it was God who talk to me, i m so thankful for giving me hope, without Him, my life is really gonna very despairing, lets be grateful and thankful to GOD, altho the world is spinning crazy , ppl's thoughts've been totally distorted creating excuse for themselves to do sin and practicing sin like daily exercise, but i have Jesus with me, i feel safe and peace in Him... thank you Lord, Jesus.








-wj-

0 comments: