? ??????????????God is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (381 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 32376 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Your Plans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (44 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3569 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Healed? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 6, 2009

In the name of JESUS , WAR my fellow friends, WAR !!

6 sept 2009



GOD RULES THE LAND, MALAYSIA

AaaaRRrrrRRRRHRRRH !!! Roar like the Lion of Judas for CHRIST's sake I said to u the reader of this passage !!! Is time to awake and fight,my fellow's ARMY OF GOD!
I can felt the love of God so strong in me now that I will die if I din't share this to you, my familys in Christ.

I felt so happy that I when to church(FGA CYC) today for a 2 hours prayer meeting. At the beginning of the meeting , pastor asked us to sang praise and worship.

Woooof~~It was GREAT!

Followed by praying for each and other using the words in bible. I remembered that the 1st person that I prayed for and be prayed by is Kai Jie( a brother and a friend for me ).
Wooooww, he doing well dude! I can see a sacrifies willing heart for Christ is burried deep in him(my brother Kai Jie).
This make me remembered that when I was in his age, I still out there seeking for some ridiculous attraction from the world. And again WOW! I said to you brother, If u reading this passage we shall shout " GLORY IS BELONG THE KING OF KINGS and THE LORD OF LORDS " !!

COME ON, DOIN NOW!! haha! I love u bro. He tried his best shot to pray even he pray got little bit "KEK Kek" like that !! HOW ABOUT U ? READERS !
( xD , Joking a bro dun mistaken ME k ! hahaz, Hate is sin a !! (xD)
Take this as a push to become better ok ? <^,^> , God sees heart not appearance !) woof!!

"Change partner ! If partner of you pray u say "AMEN", if you pray your partner should say"AMEN" too." spoke by the DJ in the house! The youth pastor!!

So in the mist of men, I founded my warmate brother Robin (hood)! ( Hey, Robin Hood use-to-be a great acher ok! haha ) AMEN! it was GREAT too ! The prayer sounded like "hood hood" character too , filled with power and anointing!
( If you reading this pls don't secrectly smile ya! GLORY TO THE LORD, AMEN ! )
HAHA joking lar macha !

After the prayer of mine for him and him for mine, " Hey, share to me you receives anythings from the prayer just now?" he asked me. " Yes, I have !" I replied him then I continue the conversation with him. Then he said "Hey, just now I was hitted by the word in your prayer!"
he said.
(THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION IS SECRET wan know go ask his's permission lar hahaz!)
( HERE I WANT TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR ABOUT ME, I'M WRITTING THIS NOT FOR MY OWN GLORY BUT I JUST WANNA SHARE TO YOU WHAT I'VE RECEIVED TODAY, AMEN? )
So the conversation between me and brother "Hood Hood" ends with the encouragement from each of us.

Here come the last person I prayed with "SISTER PEI XIAN !! ".
hmm, I forgot what I wan to say dy!
To summarize it , it was going well too ! Glory to the Lord! Amen!

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT ? READ THE FOLLOWING PASSAGE!

The meeting followed by mass praying and worship led by the youth pastor.
Wow!! wowowowowow! The presence of Holy Spirit was so STRONG and GREAT that I felt that I'm an army in that sudden, a general to-be in war!!! ARRRHHHHX ! Roar with me now if you reading !! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHXXXX !!

As I'm worship , I feel that something was speaking to me I don't what IT is ! I just felt it !
IT spoke to me like that "Stop crying, I healed you enough! Get up and WAR !"
and then I saw a man, a good looking muscular man sat on a horse suited with 7 strong build armor, ( the helment, the sword , the shield , the belt , the war armor , the war cape and the war shoe ) gathering the armys of God. First, I saw a class of army , second later followed by another class of army and another and another and another non stop till the end, so much !
As the songs of Yesuslah Tuhan singing, I saw the muscular man that sat on the horse, NO! now was every muscular men that sat on the horse infront of every class of army and the whole and all classes of army shouted "WAR !!! ARrhhxxx !!! " The sound was so strong that sounded like the roar of the lion, and I saw the Lion of Judas on the chest of every soldier. I saw they moved together one heart, one soul and unity lift their sword , slashing onto the formless enemy, they have no face no specific body but in dark formless form, come in big form and small form!
After a moment of time I saw soldiers were dancing joyfully and worship to the King on the Throne, it was so glorious. They slashed and slashed untill no formless creature stands and exists on the field. And then I saw, all the royal army kneel down towards the King on the Throne and proclaim "Victory belongs to the King" It was so glorious!

Wow, I can't belive I sees that. I just felt the image and in that image, and I long to be as the general in that image. WAR for Christ, WARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrxh~~~!!!

GET OUT FROM SIN the reader pal brothers and sisters .
STOP CRYING, is time to awake !!! FREE FROM SIN !!!
IS TIME TO WIN SOUL , CLEANSES YOURSELF !!
IS TIME TO WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~!!!!!!


(HERE I WANNA MAKE THINGS CLEAR AGAIN, IS NOT me, not for my own pride and glory, IS FOR CHRIST, THE LORD , IS FOR HIM , I just wanna share with u all!!!) STAND UP and WARRRR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

DO SOMETHING, ACTION !
STOP TALKING, TAKE THE STEPS!







If you do nothing and take no action after read these passage,
I'm sorry to tell you, YOU ARE TOTAL RUBBISH !!!!
"I LOVE YOU SO I TRAINED YOU"
PLS correct me if I'm wrong in sentences , translation and spelling, I'm not good in writting but I've done my best.




Glory to our God in heaven!!!
-servant of God-

2 comments:

The Ark Academy said...

ROarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! i m with u bro!!






-wj-

All God's Children said...

AMEN !!!