? ??????????????God is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (381 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 32376 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Your Plans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (44 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3569 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Healed? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

READ THESE WITH YOUR HEART IF U ARE A REAL CHRISTIAN !

Today I've done alot sin. Haiz, when recall back I'm really not worthy to be so call an army of God.

I din't manage to handle my time properly
I din't manage to finish my revision
I din't speak gospel today
I argue about some ridiculous religion stuff
I verbal abuse(Light 1)
I forgot read bible today
I din't do devotion today
I late home
I din't manage to stand firm

what is this ?
I've just received the message from God on sunday, how could it be ?

Heavenly Father I'm really...
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrxhhhhhh

I long to be holy so much that I wan to free from sin every second and minutes but my flesh and my soul uncompatible to my spirit.

ARE YOU THE SAME MY BELOVED READERS ???
(If you are, PLS silents yourself after you rad these passage, pray , ask for forgiveness and mercy )

So then I took a moment of thought,
I remembered what was received by me when Pastor Judy spoke in the conference.

" Kamu seperti tanah yang kering,
bagaimana hutan lebat diturunkan
jika tiada mata air,
tanah itu akan terus kering,
TERUS KERING !!!! "

I received the ROAR from the Lord,
BUT !!!
I din't manage to last the ROAR,
when my friends today asked me,
" how come I so 迷信 ",
I can't answer it you know !
"what was happening to me?", I asked.


------------------------------------------


Then I remembered,
I din't spare my time for prayer,
I din't read my bible,
I prayed but no action,
The worst part is I don't know what action should I take , what is the move.

------------------------------------------


I really owe GOD for this,
HOW ABOUT YOU READERS ???
ARE YOU THE SAME ???
SIMILAR CASES ???




IF YOU ARE,
PLEASE GO TO YOUR ROOM,
LOCK THE DOOR,
KNEEL DOWN,
SILENT YOURSELF,
RECALL WHAT YOU'VE DONE THIS PAST DAYS,
AND START PRAYING HARDLY!!!
ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND GUIDE !!

DO IT NOW, MY FELLOW WARMATES,

You and me, I and you should be won the war for long time ago,
but just because the unclean, stupidality
and laziness of us,
we shamed GOD,
we pulled down GOD's glory.

THIS IS SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you are half hearted, I rather you to be not than to-be a Christian. It HURTS !"

IF YOU WANT TO BE !!!
BE THE WHOLE ONE !!!

ROAAA~~AAAAA~~AAA~~AAARHX !!!



------------------------------------------


I share these to you, READERS
is because I love you in the name of Jesus.
Is not an easy things to share personal shame to public but I stand now,
and I don't to see you FALL !
NOW GET UP !!!




I'm IAIN !!!!


THE LORD MAY COME ANYTIME
SO BE WELL PREPARED !

0 comments: